How do I get plugged in?
1. STUART & JILL BRISCOE teaching from God’s Word here at ChristChurch – 7:00pm. Hope you can join us!
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH:
1. MEN’S BREAKFAST- 8:30 – 10:00 am
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH HIGHLIGHTS:
1. COMBINED ADULT ED Classes for Missions Emphasis come hear Kay Burklin with Mission to the Worlds Refuge Ministry.
2. MEMBERSHIP CLASS begins at 9:15 am.
3. SPRING COLLEGE LUNCH, immediately following morning worship.
4. EASTER CHOIR SIGN-UPS begin. Rehearsals start Tuesday, February 28. Join us in singing to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior!
1. NEW CHRISTIANITY EXPLORED course continues Monday, February 20th at 7.30 pm. Bring friends. Meal provided. Invitations available at the Welcome Desk.
2. MISSIONS EMPHASIS: Have you ever wondered how Christ Church is involved in Atlanta area ministries? Have you ever felt called to learn more about how to engage with the needs and people in your city? If so, please come to the 2nd annual Local Missions Forum hosted by the Christ Church Deacons. You are invited to join us on Saturday, February 25 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. You have the opportunity to meet people behind local missions supported by Christ Church, become more aware of their needs, and learn how Christ Church and our members are dedicated to serving each of them. Breakfast will be provided.
3. NEWCOMER’S LUNCH - Want to meet others and learn more about the church? If you’re new to ChristChurch in the past few months, please join us for a free lunch with the pastors and various ministry leaders February 26th immediately following the 10:30 service.
4. EASTER OUTREACH: Look for sign-ups beginning Sunday, February 26. Details to be announced soon!
5. NEXT GEN COMMUNITY BUILDING – if you have not yet RSVP’d on The City, please do so this week. We are getting all Disciplers and Specialists (preschool, elementary, youth) together on February 28th (6:30-8:00pm) to discuss the March to May schedule, youth ministry transition, as well as our discipleship plan. Speak to Joseph Parker asap with any questions you have, but please make every effort to attend.
6. BOSNIA FUNDRAISER: Hire-A-Student! Contact Lauren Sral (email@example.com) for more information!
HOME GROUPS NEWS!!! If anyone not in a home group and would like to be, please contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE CHRISTCHURCH ATLANTA APP!! Keep up with sermons and events, and more great content to come! Download it today!
WANT TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY, serve your church and have fun? We need a couple of wedding coordinators ASAP! If you are interested, contact Christy Nedkov at email@example.com.
- Membership class (week 3) begins, 9:15 – 10:15 AM (Room 200)
- Combined Adult Ed. classes, 9:15 – 10:15 AM (Rooms 210, 211 & 212)
- Spring College Lunch (after morning service)
- Christianity Explored, 7:30 – 9:30 PM
- Women’s Wednesday Morning Bible Studies, 9:30 – 11:30 AM
- wednesdayconnect (Women’s PM Bible Study), 7:00 – 9:15 PM